7 Minutes in Heaven - 07 Ghost Style!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/8/2011, 18:20

Group:
Admin

QUi Potete fare il test!!

Ecco il mio risultato!!! :nya: :nya: :nya:

Frau!
You pulled out an iron cross, blushing madly. "That's me!" Frau happily announces, and drags you over to the closet. "Only 7 minutes," Teito warned, "Don't do anything silly." Frau rolls his eyes, and looks at you. You quickly avert his eyes, unsure of what to do. Suddenly you feel a pair of warm lips on your own, and Frau's hands holding your arms. "___," He mumbles between the kiss, "I love you." You're shocked at first, but can't help but smile. Frau's hand holds the back of your head, while he deepens the kiss. Meanwhile he starts to run his hand through your t-shirt. "Stop that, pervert!" you playfully tease, but Frau doesn't listen. As he starts to trace kisses down your neck, the closet doors open. Your face is red as Labrador giggles and Teito stands there, looking agape. After the party, you and Frau go back to your house and have some 'quality' time together..

WeirdEly
view post Posted on 14/8/2011, 14:37

AHAHAHAHAH siamo in 2 Teriel *ççç*

Frau!

You pulled out an iron cross, blushing madly. "That's me!" Frau happily announces, and drags you over to the closet. "Only 7 minutes," Teito warned, "Don't do anything silly." Frau rolls his eyes, and looks at you. You quickly avert his eyes, unsure of what to do. Suddenly you feel a pair of warm lips on your own, and Frau's hands holding your arms. "___," He mumbles between the kiss, "I love you." You're shocked at first, but can't help but smile. Frau's hand holds the back of your head, while he deepens the kiss. Meanwhile he starts to run his hand through your t-shirt. "Stop that, pervert!" you playfully tease, but Frau doesn't listen. As he starts to trace kisses down your neck, the closet doors open. Your face is red as Labrador giggles and Teito stands there, looking agape. After the party, you and Frau go back to your house and have some 'quality' time together...

Che carino questo test! :hai: Complimenti all'autrice per la fantasia XD povero Hyuuga che si becca la torta in faccia XD

view post Posted on 14/8/2011, 14:49

Group:
Admin

Che donne fortunate siamo!!! Photobucket

CITAZIONE
Complimenti all'autrice per la fantasia XD povero Hyuuga che si becca la torta in faccia XD

Quando l'ho letto ho pensato: "Se lo è meritato! XDD"

LAIN YUME
view post Posted on 9/10/2011, 21:20

Frau!

You pulled out an iron cross, blushing madly. "That's me!" Frau happily announces, and drags you over to the closet. "Only 7 minutes," Teito warned, "Don't do anything silly." Frau rolls his eyes, and looks at you. You quickly avert his eyes, unsure of what to do. Suddenly you feel a pair of warm lips on your own, and Frau's hands holding your arms. "___," He mumbles between the kiss, "I love you." You're shocked at first, but can't help but smile. Frau's hand holds the back of your head, while he deepens the kiss. Meanwhile he starts to run his hand through your t-shirt. "Stop that, pervert!" you playfully tease, but Frau doesn't listen. As he starts to trace kisses down your neck, the closet doors open. Your face is red as Labrador giggles and Teito stands there, looking agape. After the party, you and Frau go back to your house and have some 'quality' time together...

WeirdEly
view post Posted on 10/10/2011, 12:01

Frau marpione! XD

Zsadist
view post Posted on 21/12/2011, 16:15

Oddio... questo non me lo aspettavo di certo :^^:

Castor!

You take out the nice looking hair-pin, and Frau says, "You got Castor!" In the closet, Castor takes the pin in your hands and clips it on your hair. "___, you look very pretty now," Castor compliments, and you smile. He caresses your face, and slowly kisses you on the lips. You let him deepen the kiss as you tangle your hands into his red-brown hair. When the kiss ends, you rest your head on his chest, and smile. "___, I love you," Castor whispers, and you reply, "Me too." You both exchange another kiss, which eventually gets interrupted by Frau's whistling. "Who's the pervert now?" Frau asks.

'nailu™
view post Posted on 3/2/2012, 18:28

Frau XD

Frau!

WeirdEly
view post Posted on 5/2/2012, 15:13

*si ammontano tutte su Frau* Ritieniti fortunata Zsadist XD almeno ne hai uno tutto tuo!! E comunque anche Castor mica lo si butta :.sbav:

Ooruri
view post Posted on 19/6/2012, 19:28

CITAZIONE
E comunque anche Castor mica lo si butta

Concordo pienamente *w*

Il mio problema con questo test è che ora sapendo che prendendo la croce il risultato è Frau non riesco a non scegliere quella xD

WeirdEly
view post Posted on 19/6/2012, 20:06

XDDD

Ooruri
view post Posted on 21/6/2012, 19:50

*Ok, concentrati, non scegliere quello, non scegliere quello*
*Ambarabaccicciccoccò....*

Veediamo... a parte Frau che l'ho fatto risultare apposta (buahahahaha), spunta fuori Hakuren *w*

You pull out a green piece of paper, and Frau announces, "Hakuren!" In the closet, you notice how red Hakuren's face is. "Are you feeling hot?" you ask, and Hakuren bursts out, "You're hot!" Your face flushes, and suddenly Hakuren places a kiss on your lips. You look at him wide-eyed, but then you kiss him back. Soon, he's kissing you deeply while you play with his hair. "Okay, time's up!" Frau says. After the party, Hakuren and you decide to go on a date tomorrow around District 2...

view post Posted on 21/8/2012, 19:26

Advanced Member

Group:
Black Hawks

Allora, l'ho rifatto per l'ennesima volta adesso che so un po' di più su 07 Ghost (sono stata pazza a rifiutare la torta di Castor ahahah E soprattutto a non aver messo "Aya-tan looks so handsome". E anche perché ADORO LE TORTE.)

Hyuuga!
You pulled out a woven red thread, and Frau says, "That's...Hyuuga!" You blush, and Hyuuga happily leads you into the closet. In there, you mutter out loud, "What does a red thread have to do with you?" "It's part of my sword," Hyuuga explains, and you remember how he had some decorative threads with his katanas. He takes your hand and places it on his waist, and suddenly kisses you. You stiffen at first, but eventually melt into it. You grip his jacket as the kiss deepens. As you bring your hands to his face, you notice he still had some cake left on his cheek. You start to lick it, and he can't help but smile at your actions. Before you two could do anything, the closet doors open! After the party, Hyuuga quietly bails out from his paperwork and you both continue your amazing time...

Ecco, così faccio felice sia Oocosa che Eloaffare v.v E faccio felice anche me. Però anche Castor o Ayanami non sarebbero stati male..

Stynnthir ~
view post Posted on 17/12/2013, 14:42

Konatsu!
You pull out...an ink pen? What the heck? "Oh, you got Konatsu!" Frau announces, and you look at Konatsu who looks somehwat terrified. You both are in the closet, and you huddle in the corner, terrified of being next to a Black Hawk. Konatsu finally says, "___...are you scared of me?" You look at him, and notice how...downcast his eyes were. "Well, not really," you honestly reply, coming closer to him. Konatsu smiles, and then you quickly press your lips to him. He looks somewhat shocked, but kisses you back. You run your hands on his arms, admiring the muscles underneath. "___, I love you," Konatsu admits, blushing madly. You smile and ask, "You aren't like the others, are you?" Konatsu smiles and kisses you back (me: wow, so much for answering). As you both continue to kiss, the door opens, and Frau chuckles at your red face. After the party, you exchange addresses with Konatsu, and plan a date with him soon...

YAY! Uno della stirpe dei biondi *^*

12 replies since 12/8/2011, 18:20   521 views